When life gives you an abundance of ripe mangos and cantaloupes.. make popsicles! These super summery popsicles are delicious and refreshing!
- – Half a cantaloupe - chopped
- – 1 ripe mango - chopped
- – 8-10 sprigs of fresh mint
- – Tablespoon of honey
- – Juice from half a lime
- In a food processor (I use my nutribullet) puree all ingredients until smooth.
- If you are using plastic molds with bottoms, secure your pops. If using sticks, place a popsicle stick into each of your molds.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Run mold under warm water, then gently remove.
- And enjoy!
- Enjoy! :D