I am a big fan of making everything taste as amazing as possible with as little sugar as possible. Challenge time, every time.. but definitely nailed it with these.
Try my BOMB new popsicle creation asap! Enjoy!
- – 2 Cups of skim milk OR Almond Milk
- – 1 5.3 oz container of Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek Yogurt ( I used Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt)
- – 1 pkg Pistachio (sugar-free) instant pudding
- – Handful of frozen pineapples
- – Chopped pistachios (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except the pineapple, in a bowl and whisk for approximately two minutes.
- Chop up frozen pineapples into small pieces.
- Use a spatula to fold in the pineapple.
- Distribute mixture evenly in molds. If you are using plastic molds with bottoms, secure your pops. If using sticks, place a popsicle stick into each of your molds.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Run mold under warm water, then gently remove.
- Dip the top of your popsicle in the chopped pistachios.
- And enjoy!