Popsicle season has finally arrived! I had some really ripe bananas and a heaping container of fresh blueberries in the refrigerator, so I decided to whip up some healthy protein pops to kick off the season right. Enjoy!
- – 2 ripe bananas
- – 1 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- – 1/4 cup of sweetened (or unsweetened) vanilla almond milk
- – 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- – Splash of lemon juice
- – 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a food processor ( I use my nutribullet) puree bananas until smooth. Add yogurt, almond milk, protein powder and lemon juice; pulse to combine. Remove half of the yogurt mixture; set aside.
- Add blueberries to your blender and pulse until just combined. Layer blueberry and reserved yogurt mixtures into your popsicle molds.
- If you are using plastic molds with bottoms, secure your pops. If using sticks, place a popsicle stick into each of your molds.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Run mold under warm water, then gently remove.
- And enjoy!
// Wildcatt //